Thursday, December 13, 2007

gingerbread house

Ginger bread houses are real fun to build. this year when we did it we put the house together normally, right? Everything was going smoothly until the roof began to slip and the chimney started to fall in the house! I caught it. We had to put the roof back together over and over again. Walls were falling, roof tops were slipping Bird was eating the ginger bread men (which was okay). THEN................MEGGY SAVED THE DAY!!!!!!! She simply put a WHOLE lot of frosting under the roof and put it on. Thank Meggy!!!

WANT SOME??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Louie! how r u? I am good. I like that gingerbread day and that basically happened to us a year ago when we did it, a lot of stuff fell in the houses and we couldn't really get it all out so there was pieces in the house and we got new roofs and stuff! Fun but MESSY! Well I better go! I hope you can get a shoutbox!
Laura Jane