Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fun, fun fun

We're having lots of fun right now. Yesterday we got of school and got to play games for prizes. C.T and I discovered a game:

1. Put a pencil eraser into a balloon and pump it up

2. put two couches parellel from each other

3. one team try to bat the ballon with your hands or feet to the other persons couch

4.you can make alot of your own rules if you like

And now its week later cuz I had to save my post. I got done with school fast today and lane, C.T , J.D, J.M and I gaot to go to the park!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lu! I love your blog. Scruffy and Tiny Tim are so cute! Do you e-mail? I do but i didn't know if there would be a e-mail address you could use and if you do or not! Yes in the post you sound like you were having fun so I guess that is why is is called, " Fun, Fun , Fun! :P " Are you done with school? I wish I was! I still am going until the end of May. Do you like Science? I do I just don't like History. It is too confusing! Well I guess I will TTYL!
Lulu98

Anonymous said...

Playing games? Getting off school?What will become of you? What will become of your hairbrush?