Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When I got up this morning I was SLEEEPY! But, I still read. Today the Ammonites king died. So they made his son be king. So David thinks, 'I should go be kind to him because his father was kind to me!' David's always trying to show kindness to someone. I should work on that. So David sent a delegation to express his sympathy to Hanun concerning his father. But when the men came to him he cut half of their beards off, cut off their garments in the middle at the buttocks, and sent them away. They were humiliated so David sent them to Jericho until their beards grew back.One Day while David was standing on is rooftop, he saw a woman bathing. JWIHRJE!!!!!!!!!! I would fall off the whole casle if I saw that! But he thought she was beautful and they slept together. I don't undersand how a man so holy would possibly be able to do that!!!! And on top of that she was married! He put her husband in the front row of the army and he died. Then he married her. But God was not pleased with what David had done.

No comments: