Saturday, August 8, 2009

1. Is this spiritually profitable?
2. Does it offend my conscience?
3. Is it glorifying to GOD?
4. Will it point others to Jesus?
Bro. Kevin gave us those four questions to think about when there is a questionable activity- or something you don' t think may be right but you're not sure. The first thing that popped up in my mind was halloween. What's wrong with halloween? It's just a party.Is it Glorifying to God? Will it point others to Jesus? Is it spiritually profitable? There were other examples. The Lord's supper is a good one. "This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." Some people might think that paganism. Eating a body and drinking blood.

No comments: