Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We're getting out all the spring clothes this week!!! It's a huge mess. We're taking the whole week off school, and we're doing what Mom calls a Work Week. I'm working at a neighbors house today with some siblings, then I'm gonna work on spring clothes. I'm working on learning Korean! I kinda feel like I'm cheating though because Lane's already made flash cards for it and I'm using hers. When the priest Pashhur son of Immer, the chief officer in the temple of the LORD, heard Jeremiah prophesying these things, he had Jeremiah the prophet beaten and put in the stocks at the Upper Gate of Benjamin at the LORD’s temple. The next day, when Pashhur released him from the stocks, Jeremiah said to him, “The LORD’s name for you is not Pashhur, but Magor-Missabib. For this is what the LORD says: ‘I will make you a terror to yourself and to all your friends; with your own eyes you will see them fall by the sword of their enemies. " I would hate to be in that guys shoes. It tells a little further on that he's going to go into exile into Babylon and he and all his family would die there. If I were him I think I'd be terrified on every side too.

No comments: