Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We watched a video a couple of days ago, it was about creation. I don't even think I watched all of it, but it was really amazing. It had a lot of images of stars and galaxies and stuff like that, and it also talked about things like all of the energy in a tree or a grain of salt. It was a great video, but it really sunk in the next day. I was still thinkin' about it, mostly about the stars and galaxies part, because I love astronomy, and I thought, (I don't know if they put this verse in the video or not,) 'what is man that you think of him, the son of man that you care for him?' I didn't know the verse very well, or where it was found, so I looked it up on biblegateway, and the verse I found was even more appropriate for what I was thinking on:


When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpChZxPfa-c I have a video here, it's not the same video as the one we watched a couple days ago, but it's still pretty cool. And when you watch that video and read that verse you just think "Why?" You look through the bible, and filled to the brim with people who messed up. it's not like we have anything to offer God. Thank you God, for minding and caring for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...Laura. Why does god love us you ask? I have often wondered that myself. It seems failure is all we seem to be able to do. I think he wants our love as well and our fellowship as much as we need god sometimes.He enjoys when we learn to over come problems just like any parent would when their child does well. Hope you are well. Eric

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.