Friday, July 15, 2011

Branson was TOTALY AWESOME!!! We got to see some CO friends and ride roller coasters and water slides and eat and talk and all that kind of stuff you do at Silver Dollar City. SO FUN!!!
Yesterday I got to go sew with Mrs. Hartsfield. She's sooo sweet. She taught me how to make this adorable little bag, and then she took me out to sonic! Thankyou!!

I'm reading in lamentations, and I think it's really neat that God loves them so much, yet he's willing to nearly completely obliterate them, and them build them back up to serve him, over and over and over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a good time! And, Mrs. H is super sweet!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Laura, I just found out you have a blog. Guess I should have known since many young people do.:)

I am ready for bag #2. What color are you thinking about this time? I have some scraps you might like if you don't have enough.

Anonymous said...

We're going to have to find you bigger roller coasters.

Anonymous said...

(That last comment was Les)