Monday, February 25, 2013

Today! And whenever else

Today was actually really fun. It really doesn't seem like it would be, cause Monday isn't my best day, but it was. CT and I had anatomy and physiology in the morning, and Lane dropped us off and went to clean a friends house. She picked us up (without getting lost!) and went to get her hair cut while CT and I went to Kohl's. He loves that store. He loves the clothes, the suitcases, the kitchenware, you name it. And he wanted to show me all of it. They did have really cool stuff, and I loved shopping with him. Laney's haircut looked really good, so we went to show Dad at his office, since we were right across the street, and he took us to lunch at Wendy's! On the way home Lane says, "CT, we've got to stop at grandma's"
He says, "Why?"
She says, "I drank a really big lemonade at Wendy's, and I gotta go!"
He says, "Can't you wait?"
She says, "NOOO!"
So after A Lot of that, he does go to grandma's with Lane chorusing the whole time, "Go faster! You're going slow on purpose! Hurry!!!"
Hilarious. And of course, afterward on the way home, CT just could stop jibing at her. She'll never live it down :P
After we got home, CT and I left again almost immediately for our next two classes, history and writing. Pretty uneventful, but I got to use my new purple backpack. Mom got it for me last Fri. cause we had a 12 mile hike 40 mi. hike uphill on Sat. with some of the people from our home school group. That was a blast! We went to Devil's Den and saw a bunch of cool sights to see. Twas awesome! But anyway that purple backpack is my new best friend. It holds literally EVERYTHING!
Yup. Pretty cool. And now I've got to go do homework so I can get a headstart on the week. Tomorrow is Hebrew class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun...Hope your doing well.