Monday, February 21, 2011

I got up thinking about revelation this morning, so I found in my bible revelation 13:18

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

So I keyword searched that number on bible gateway to see if there were any parallels or anything. It had three results. One was a genealogy and the other two were the same.

Ezra 2:13 13
of Adonikam 666
1 Kings 10:14
The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents...
That didn't seem to help much, so I turned to wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. My bros. and sissys tell me this place doesn't really know anything, but right now, neither do I, so maybe they have knowledge I don't. They didn't have much either, a few mathematical terms, but that's about it. http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_(number)#The_Number_of_the_Beast One I found really interesting was:
The golden ratio is exactly representable by -2 sin 666 degrees. So, kinda clueless....

No comments: