Friday, March 4, 2011

Okay, I've got a problem. I can't get up in the morning. It's just too hard. I'll wake up a little when the alarm goes off, Lane will push snooze, then I'll either immediately go back to sleep, or I'll start that argument with myself that I usually have every morning in my head. Should I just go back to sleep? Should I wait for Lane to get up first? Will she be mad at me if I get up first?(Like she would get mad) is it a sin if I don't get up right now? It's ridiculous! I went to bed on time last night, and it's not like I'm tired all day, after I put in my contacts I'm not tired at all. It started happening about two weeks ago and it's getting crazy wierd. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hey Laura....:)

Don't worry. You're a teenager now, 'member? We all go through this...I've had the identical thing happen to me recently. Only both my parents are already up. And the LAST thing I want to do is get up. *sigh* I usually lay there thinking, "Just a few more minutes...just a few...please...just a few..." and the next thing I know, it's fifteen minutes later and now I REALLY have to get up. I should probably go to bed on time. Maybe that would help. :)

But really, don't worry. It's perfectly normal.

Love,
Laurie

P.S. Sorry, I'm afraid I rambled a bit...it's late. Can you tell? :P