Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cool (and nervousing) stuff

  1. First, I want to talk about oral reports.Some kind of scary speech you'll have to do in front of everybody. sheebilees. All of the kids in our Family (and probably the whole home school group) don't want to do it."It'll be fun!" parents say. YEAH RIGHT!!! (Was that disrespectful?) Anyway, I'll probably get used to it after I do it once or twice. Yes, we have to do it more than once.
  2. New jurisdictions. I've got tea.You might not think it so bad except for the fact you have to decide what were having, Make it, witch isn't so bad, set it on the table, then clean it up.Wow. It makes me want to do something sloppy so I won't have to do dishes. But the other side of me tells me "NO! Make it nice and fancy" That side usually gets me. By the way, that's not the only thing I've got I just don't want to talk about the rest right now.
  3. Company. Someone from our church is here right now. He came over for dinner because his wife's gone to Florida because of a funeral. Speaking of Church, I pass out fliers! I kind of feel sorry for the older people cuz they have to find were I am, maybe even walk across the church to get some extra for others. Aww

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

imagne everyone in their underware.
if I spelled any of that right!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Okay,but wouldn't that be more enbarassing?!Sorry, I don't know how to spell that.