Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's back!

There was this small snake in our back yard. It lived in a crack that no one ever payed attention to. But one day, J man decided to look down that crack. All of a sudden we hear a "Guys! Look! Over here! It's a snake!" We all ran over there, and sure enough, there was a snake. Well, later he had the idea that it was poisonous. So he would check that crack every day. Then again, we hear a " Guys! Come! I got it!" We run over there and see the snake, trapped under a pole. Poor guy! then, j man lets it out. I, coming to the conclusion that it was poisonous also, Grabbed the pole and trapped it again. After Lane took it off, I saw what I did. I started to feel sad when it never came back. But just earlier today Jess yell"guys, the snake is back!" Thank you LORD.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thats cool Lu!!
Lulu98