Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today

So far today:

  • Got up really early with Lane, ( Okay, it was 7:12 A.M) but still, it was dark and you would think it was six. I've somehow grown into the habit of waking up early. But anyway I did my bible time and get my chores done. We're supposed to do that before breakfast.
  • By then people started to get up. Since it was so dark no one thought it was time to get going!
  • Ate a simple breakfast of eggs.
  • Brushed me and Bird's teeth. Birdie is my new Buddie.
  • Morning meeting. That's when Mom tells us whats going on today, reads the Bible and maybe tell us some news we didn't know. By then it was 9:00.
  • Started to get my school done. Starting with math.
  • Later on in the day, Meggy and Mom went to lunch bunch. It's something that a few people participate with in church that they do every 1st Thursday of the month. Of course, they have lunch at a restaurant. Mom takes turns taking us.
  • They stayed a long time and I got done with school. Meanwhile, Lane got a call from mom saying to tell Me and sticks to get ready to go to a flea market. I had been waiting for this all week. So he and I waited in the garage for about 45 Min. Then Lane came saying they were on their way. "You said that 45 min. ago!" We thought. They came to pick us up. We drove up there. That was a flea market you had to flee! They had some naughty things there. Big disappiontment. I love garage sales! Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, we REALLY told Lane that we were gonna come get yall AFTER we did our things we were doing!:D Haha!