Monday, October 27, 2008

So after some provisions from the priest, David again fled from Saul. David reached Gath. He was afraid of the king there and acted like a madman. He left gath andcame to a cave where he became a leader of four hundred men. When Saul found out that A preist helped David, he put an end to all of them. But Abiathar, a son of Ahimelech son of Ahitub, escaped and fled to join David. He told David that Saul had killed the priests of the LORD. Then David said to Abiathar: "That day, when Doeg the Edomite was there, I knew he would be sure to tell Saul. I am responsible for the death of your father's whole family. Stay with me; don't be afraid; the man who is seeking your life is seeking mine also. You will be safe with me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, this is good stuff...but, how does it relate to you? What did you learn from it? Do you see anything that you can apply to your life, etc?

You have just been giving me overviews of what you've read (which is good) but, what I am really after is what you take from it.

Anonymous said...

LB,

The yellow is hard to read. Dark colors are easier on the eyes.

I love you,
Momma