Thursday, July 3, 2008

cool stuff

Had Popsicles yesterday. As I took mine outside, Froggy followed me the whole way until I got to the door, whining and acting all pitiful. Mom said I could take him outside and share my Popsicle. After I found out that he couldn't bite my roundish Popsicle very well, I got him one that fit in his mouth better. Since Lane was done with her Popsicle, she helped him eat it. He would suck all the juice out and leave lane to eat the ice, occasionally leaving presents of slobber or who knows what there! Before that we had a normal school day. until C.T said he had seen a park while running with mom. Mom said we could if we did still did all our school. so we hurried and ate lunch then we went to the park . It was a really long walk since C.T and Mom kept finding dead-end short-cuts! when we got to the park, we had a realy fun time. Each of the big kids took Froggers down asteep silde and he gigled the whole way.

No comments: