Tuesday, July 15, 2008

read about all the organizations in my Bible -again. In my school I have a book called early history of Israel and I'm reading it in the same place as I'm reading my Bible! So it seems like I'm reading everything twice! Gods really organized if you think about it! And I think Moses rocks! I mean, god's telling him millions of thins and then he goes of and tells the people Exactly what he said!!!I tried to say a part that goes like this:"on the third day prepare eleven bulls, two rams and fourteen male lambs a year old without defect." now turn around in your chair and say it. Is it hard? Now imagine trying to talk about vows and the feast of weeks and the feast of trumpets and the day of atonement and the feast of Tabernacles etc etc! God must him out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God must him out, eh?

Great insight sweetie. Keep up the good work.

Try to proof read your stuff to make sure your spelling and grammar is correct, ok?

Anonymous said...

Yes sir!