Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First in my bible, I read about vows. "If a man makes a vow to God or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, He must not break his word but must do everything he said." and so on. Next I read about how the Israelites defeat the Midianites! Moses told the people to gather 1,000 men from each tribe that could fight in the army. 12,000 men won the battle. next, they had to divide the plunder. there was about a million goats and sheep and gold and women.Then I read about the Rubenites and the Gadites saw lots of good land and told Mosesthat they wanted to go to that land instead!! I did'nt realize it until Moses said that that was the exact thing that thier fathers did when they had to wander in the desert!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by that's what their fathers said. Can you explain that a little better?

You are doing very well with this! Keep up the good work.